Actually the more I think about it....what is a Quirk? You could probably define it as many things....hmmmm.....
Well, I don't know if these are true quirks or not, but here are some weird things about me....
- I hate to get out of bed in the morning, but once in the shower I am rearing to go, to which I qualify myself a morning person.
- I love, love, love a peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwich, thanks to my Grandma Van. (TRY IT, seriously, sounds gross, but ohhhhh so good!)
- I eat my dinner in sections. I eat all of one thing before moving to another food type. I don't take a bite of potatoes then a bite of chicken. All of one thing is gone before I start something else.
- I am a manic cleaner. I will let the house get totally gross, both with "stuff" not put away, and dirty and then suddenly feel the need to clean the house from ceiling to floor. I will drop everything and start cleaning and will not stop until it's done. As soon as it's done, I start the cycle again.
- I am a picker. Not a nose or behind picker, but almost everything else. I pick my fingernails, my toenails, and when bored or stressed, my skin around my fingers. Ouch!
- I can name all 50 states in alphabetical order with at song tune added!
Man...I am a weirdo!