Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Buddy

Travis and I have a 13 year old cocker spaniel named Buddy. Travis inherited Buddy when he married me :)
Buddy is quite a quirky little dog to say the least! He is often getting into things he shouldn't and giving both Travis and I a run for our money!
One day he seems to be on his death bed and the next he is like a new puppy. Buddy is on a restricted diet. He is no longer allowed any table food. He, however, has a huge sugar addiction....much like me! On Friday he got a bag of marshmallows off the dining room table that was going to be used for S'mores at a cookout later that night. He ate 15 or so mashmallows....leaving the plastic bag behind! After a phone call to the vet I was assured they would come out one end or the other....they came out both! GROSS! The next day, Saturday, Buddy had a "marshmallow hangover" he definitally came down from his sugar high! He is now
back to his restricted diet!

No comments: