Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Must Read

Last night I had plans to come home after Vacation Bible School and go directly to bed. I have been busy with Kids on Campus, school, and VBS this week and I am quite frankly pooped!

I headed to bed at 9:30PM and wasn't quite ready to sleep just yet so I decided to pick up a Karen Kingsbury book called Like Dandelion Dust. It is being made into a movie and I wanted to read it before it came out and school starts.

The plan was to read only until Law and Order was over....
but I wasn't ready to quit when that happened, so then it was
...I'll just read until the news comes on....
but I still wasn't ready
.....Once the weather comes on I'll put it down....
nope
....Ok, when the news is over I'll have to go to bed....
ummmmm didn't happen
....I really need to go to sleep but I'll read just this next chapter while Jay Leno's doing his monologue....
Oh dang it, now I'm hooked I'll go until the end of the tonight show....

Anyway, you get the picture I started the book at 9:30 and finished the 368 page book at 1:30AM!
I couldn't put it down. I really did keep looking for a place to stop and wait until today but it just didn't happen. I highly HIGHLY recommend the book Like Dandelion Dust to everyone! It is a fast read that hooks you from the 2nd or 3rd chapter! Karen Kingsbury is one of my 3 favorite authors and she's done it once again!



Here's a link to the blogger site for the new movie:
http://likedandeliondust.blogspot.com/


Also you can find more Karen Kingsbury books which I love, Love, LOVE at:
http://www.karenkingsbury.com/

Now....I'm off to take a nap! :)

No comments: