Thursday, October 9, 2008

Alieve Cold and Sinus

I have been miserable with a sinus infection/cold for the past 2 days. Today or rather yesterday I finally purchased some Alieve Cold and Sinus. It has worked marvelously! I was able to work all day with no complaints, and debated on whether to take another dose before bed. Wanting to ensure a restful night with no sniffling, I took another pill..............

It is 2:29 AM and I am WIDE AWAKE! I have been awake for an hour and a half! I have tried everything! Just laying there, using the restroom, counting backward from 100 (twice), I've watched TV for a half hour, and now I'm here posting about my sleeplessness! Argh!
I wish I would be this awake at 8:40AM when I have 23 six and seven year olds bouncing through the door after they have had a full nights sleep!
I know I'm going to be soooooooo tired tomorrow, but who knows maybe after I take my next Alieve at 10AM, I'll be set to go.

Moral of the story....buy Alieve cold and sinus when you're sick, DO NOT take it at bed time!

I hope all of you are having sweet, restful dreams!

1 comment:

Kay said...

Hey I was up at 2:30 myself! We could have yakked! I bet the Nelsons may have been up also! Welcome to the world of insomniacs!
At times we can be a little manic, but hey, we're good company at 3 in the morning.

Love,
Kay