Monday, November 24, 2008

Holiday Cheer!

It is an exciting night at our house! For the first time since we bought the house 4 years ago, we are able to have outside lights! We have no outdoor outlet on our house and thus have not been able to have outside lights, much to Travis' disappointment!

This year I suggested that we run an extension cord from the Garage and once Travis consulted with his dad, we found out it was a go! You should have seen the excitement on his face! I must admit, I was a bit concerned with a "Griswold's Christmas" motif, but the end result is very tasteful, tactful, and beautiful....at least I think this is the end result....
Travis has been shopping after Christmas deals for several years picking up lights for when we have a house that it would work with! I am so thankful that we finally have the opportunity to use the lights and give some seasonal joy to Travis! :)


Well Done Hubby!
Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

BURNS FAMILY said...

Looks great! I love Christmas lights. :)

Kay said...

Nicely done 2.0!

Love,
1.0

Chervenka5 said...

Annica gives it her seal of approval!