Sunday, February 15, 2009

Buddy Update

Buddy is doing much better! He is now getting up and down off of all furniture and stairs by himself. He is now eating a combination of wet and dry food where as just a week ago it had to be all wet food. He is also not tilting his head as much as he was. I think he just needed some spring like weather! :)

The kitchen remodel moves forward! Travis and his dad finished all the behind the scenes work last weekend and cleared the way for us to finish hanging a few pieces of dry wall, Spackle and begin painting. We have chosen a green color for the kitchen walls. The cabinets are hickory so they will be very light. We are hoping the green will make the room look very warm and homey! I'll post pictures as soon as we begin to paint!

The wonderful spring like weather last week has landed me with another round of winter illness. I now have a full blown head cold. It started in the middle of the night Friday. Yesterday I was miserable, today I'm better than yesterday but still not feeling good. I'm hoping this will be a short cold and I'll be better by school on Tuesday.

Travis has begun his weight loss challenge with the team of football coaches from Dist. #205. The guys are hoping for a three peat. They have won the 2 years previously, however, this year they have some real competition. There are several other "football" teams vying for the title. He is doing a great job and is working hard with his team. They have been out walk/jogging, watching what they eat, and Travis has even bypassed DQ several times I've suggested it.

There's the update on all 3 Stecher's for this week! Hope everyone is doing well and not getting this cold or the nasty flu that's out and about!

No comments: