Sunday, July 19, 2009

Home Sweet Home

9 hours is a long time when you aren't going TO a vacation! I had a rough night sleeping last night so Travis graciously drove the entire way home today. By the end we were both more than ready to be done with the first road trip in the new car. We even went pass the 1000 mile mark on the odometer!

Once we got home we sprawled out our weekend "goods"

All of this came with our registration to Pezamania! Click to enlarge.

The new vintage PEZ. Over 30 in all!

Even "baby" got something from vacation. I'm going to make a receiving blanket quilt with this fabric and some chenille. Travis picked up a stuffed lamb for a shelf in the nursery.

The new baskets/pottery!

Buddy was very happy to see us when we got home, in fact as I type this he and Travis are sprawled out over the bed....I'm not sure where I'm going to fit!

We had a great weekend!

No comments: