Monday, August 31, 2009

Pre-Baby Shower

Yesterday my mom's good friends, Jane and Cathy threw Travis and myself a pre-baby shower. It was a lot of fun. I invited several old friends from the Monmouth area and enjoyed getting to catch up with each of them. It was a beautiful day and "baby" received many wonderful generous gifts. Unfortunately all of us, mom, Cathy, Jane, and myself, forgot to take pictures during the shower. After the last guest had left we realized oops, we forgot the photos so we took some pictures before we packed up.
Thank you to everyone who was able to spend part of your day with us! I had a great time and hope to see you all or hear from you again soon!

Special thanks to Cathy and Jane for all their hard work in putting this together, it was fun!

Cathy, Jane and myself after the shower. (Thanks again!)

Sitting is not the most flattering picture of a full term pregnant lady!
Mom and I after the shower.

Travis with one of our gifts, a blanket that has a picture of his baby mural on it.
All of our wonderful gifts. Thank you again to everyone who came, this baby is already spoiled!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is really wonderful that you shared some wonderful moments from your pre-baby shower here. I am very happy to know about your wonderful family. Well, I am also going to plan a baby shower in coming week at Venues in NYC and hope to have fun time like you.