Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Coming Home

We were so blessed by the Labor and Delivery staff at Cottage Hospital that I didn't want to leave. They truly were fabulous! I don't have enough good things to say about the nurses there. I was truly taken care of to the fullest (maybe too good) and was spoiled for a week. We stayed until Sunday evening around 7:30 PM before finally making that nerve wracking leap into parenthood on our own....YIKES!

All of our goodies from friends, family and Labor and Delivery

Parker's first ride in his car seat.

Welcome Home Parker!

This is the cradle that I was brought home to. My dad built this to put me in and it has been passed around the Vancil family from cousin to cousin and now makes it's way back to me.
Parker thinks it's pretty special and comfy!

No comments: