Tuesday, September 8, 2009

King School Baby Shower

Friday after school my co-workers at King thew me a baby shower. It was very nice of them to all get together on a Friday when everyone wanted to go home for the long weekend.
We had cake by Laura's Cake Creations. www.laurascakecreations.com YUMMMM! I even indulged which I shouldn't have with the diabetes, but I couldn't resist!
The staff was overly generous! We received our baby swing from the staff as a whole, as well as gift cards to Pizza Hut and Babies R Us from my first grade co-teachers. We also received some wall art, onesies, and a photo album from one of my reading recovery teachers. The PTO even got involved and gave us a bottle warmer, bottles, and bottle brush.
Again, we just want to thank everyone who is going overboard to help us prepare for this baby. We wouldn't know what to do with out everyone's support, friendship and well wishes!

No comments: