Saturday, October 24, 2009

Halloween Week

It's Halloween week and Parker is EXCITED!

We have been blessed by so many cute Halloween outfits and costumes that we will be able to wear one each day of this week! Stay tuned for daily posts of Halloween fun and pick your favorite Parker outfit!

Today we are sporting an "I love my mummy" black onsie complete with white hand cuffs and white matching pants.



This little man loves his "mummy" so much he almost slept through the night. Actually, he loves his mummy and daddy. Travis is fighting a cold/flu so he really appreciated the rest!

4 comments:

BURNS FAMILY said...

Yeah!!!!! Good job, Parker now just keep it up. :)

Kay said...

Love that big, happy looking, toothless grin. He is such a charmer. I'm one of his grandmas and I know these things.

Love,
1.0

Nicole said...

Oooh, I hope he gets to sleeping all the way through the night soon! Hope Travis gets to feeling better too! Can't wait to see all of the Halloween outfits. Enjoy it, because next year he won't have so many! :)

Nicole said...

Hey Misty, just so you know, this is Nicole. Somehow my google account got switched to my mother-in-laws name. I've tried to change it back a million times, but it never sticks! Sorry!