Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Yesterday was my 29th birthday! We celebrated all weekend long doing all sorts of things that I wanted to do.

Saturday we went to the Quad Cities:

  • We went on a walk at Sunset Marina with Gma and Gpa Stecher and Chloe.
  • Travis and I went to Old Navy, and Bed, Bath and Beyond
  • Travis and I met Josh and Sarah for dinner at Granite City and saw the movie "Couples Retreat" (cute!)
  • We went through the Hardee's Drive through really late so I could get a Hi-C orange drink

Sunday we:

  • Ate Cherry Doughnuts for Breakfast (YUM!)
  • Went to the mall
  • I napped on the way home to Galesburg
  • We went to my moms for the afternoon/evening with the fam.
  • Had dinner with mom, dad, Justin
  • Ate Cheesecake (noon) and Cherry Chocolate Cake (after dinner)

For my birthday I got lots of great things:

My hair low lighted,tickets to Mark Shultz, a new necklace, tickets to Bob Zaney, a car detail, a magazine subscription, a reed diffuser, a family light up sign, bath and Body works gift card, a Karen Kingsbury book, a necklace, and a flat iron for my hair, a massage, and I got to hold and snuggle with my baby all day long!

Thanks to everyone who made my 29th birthday great! The gifts, calls, well wishes, and thoughts were much appreciated!

No comments: