Saturday, February 6, 2010

Gearing up!

Man I have had a busy end of the week!  First Grandma Stecher wore me out on Thursday.  Then, Grandma and Grandpa Van came and played and snuggled all day yesterday.  Last night I didn't sleep well, I was up at least 4 times.  My mom and dad lost count!  Then today, I woke up at 6AM and have been playing with mom and dad ever since.  They just gave me a bath and a bottle with some Karo syrup. Yawn....I think I might need to rest up.
Today my parents are going to a Chicago Bulls game, so I thought I'd wear this to show my support for their team.  Grandma Van is coming to stay with me.  I better get some rest, I think I'm going to have a busy day!

1 comment:

Kay said...

Someday I bet Misty and Travis will watch Parker's baby, so Parker and his wife can go see a Bulls' game! Hard to imagine at this point, but in the realm of possibility.

Love,
1.0