Wednesday, March 17, 2010

6 month check up

Can you believe it?  I've been around for 6 months today!
At 6 months I can eat my hands, roll over, smile, laugh, sing, kick, jump in my jumpy, splash in the tub, eat baby food, and lots of other things. 
I'm still working on sleeping though...
Today at his 6 month check up he got the AOK.  He weighs 18 pounds 10 oz. and is 27 1/2 inches long.  He is in the 75% for each "benchmark"
Dr. Larson said, "He's stinkin' cute!"

We are going for a refferal to a plastic surgon in Peoria to check his head dimensions.  He has a slighly flat head and may need a helmet for a short time to correct the problem.  It was our choice as to if we wanted to go or not.  We are going to make the appointment to assure everything is correcting itself.  Just a minor bump on the perfect Parker road!

Happy half birthday Parker!

3 comments:

Kay said...

It's amazing what Parker has taught us all in six months! He's a very patient teacher--must get it from his mom and dad! :)

BURNS FAMILY said...

Let me know how your appointment in Peoria goes; I bet Delaney saw the same doctor. I can't believe Parker is 6 months old! Time is flying by.....

Dustin & Michele Stehling said...

6 months already!! I agree with the doctor, he is stinkin' cute!!