Thursday, May 27, 2010

Nielson Field Day

Today was Nielson Field day.  So when Dad was at school playing outside, I decided to play outside with Grandma Stecher.  This is when I had a traffic tie up around the tree ring out front.
Bet you can't see me huh?


How much longer until we can camp out dad?

Then I told Grandma I wanted to go and see dad at work.  So she took me to field day...only too bad for me, because dad was inside so I didn't get to play in any events with him.

His class members sure liked seeing me though.  I clung tight to dad...you never know who has a runny nose around there!
Even though I couldn't play in field day this year.  I had so much fun that I fell asleep at 4:45PM and have been asleep ever since! (it's 9:33PM)  Do you think I'll sleep until tomorrow morning?

2 comments:

Chervenka5 said...

Where's the dunk tank at Nielson???

Ashraf said...

I want to blog link exchange . My blog www.tarokabarta.blogspot.com
contact system:comment me