Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Niabi Zoo

Hey guys!  Today my mom, dad, and I went to the zoo!  It was a great time!
I had my shades, my hat, and my sippie...who could ask for more?           


Eeek!  Dad!  The elephants going to get us! 
Uhhh...mom, there's something wrong with your sunglasses!
The chicken and I had a great conversation.

This sheep was a bit of a Diva..wanting in all the photos!

Warning to all the other baby mama's out there...don't try to let a bird climb on your finger unless you have purchased a dollar cup worth of sweet nectar....the birds bite!  Ask my mom!

The giraffes were cool and we got to hear the lions roaring when we were here!

Hey...hey you...would you try to bite my mom like the other birds?
Thanks for letting me know...I'll tell her to stand back!


Niabi Zoo....check....
Next up....a Safari

No comments: