Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Good use of time...

I was talking to Kay on the phone yesterday mentioning how I was beginning to get the "back to school anxiety" that comes every year at this time.  Summer is virtually over, our house "to-do" list isn't finished, our grad classes aren't done, and we haven't even been to school. 

So Kay graciously offered to come stay with Parker for a few hours today so Travis and I could make good use of our time and check some things off of our list without having to worry about Parker. 

Guess how we used this valuable time??????

We went golfing.

Actually we went to the driving range.

and then we went to lunch at the recently reopened Cherry Street. 
It was yummy!

I guess it's true...once a procrastinator, always a procrastinator!
(P.S.  we did spend 45 minutes at school!)

1 comment:

Kay said...

I think anything you can do to give yourself peace of mind is time well spent. But then, I'm a procrastinator too...

Love,
Kay