Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Monday was my 30th birthday! 
Travis had lots of great plans for me on my birthday but our weekend of the flu crushed most of those :(  I did have a great day with well wishes, great cards, gifts and a lot of love from everyone! 

I have done a lot in 30 years! 
I have gone to Jamaica, NYC, Washington DC, Hawaii, Alabama, Arizona, and lots of Midwestern states. 
I have graduated from High School, College, and Grad School while working full time.
I have purchased a car, a home, and lots of teaching supplies ;)
I have made many wonderful friends and memories over 30 years.
I have maintained and grown a loving friendship with my parents and brother even during rocky times.
I  have married a loving man who is hilarious and makes me laugh every day, even the bad days.
and my proudest accomplishment of 30 years....
Parker!
He too, makes me laugh daily and is filling my life with so much joy and love I can't wait to spend the  next 30 years watching him grow and "do a lot".

Thanks for making my birthday great!
Here's to the next 30!

2 comments:

Len said...

Belated Happy Birthday and you are a Scorpio [ scorpio horoscope ]. You are so blessed to have such wonderful and amazing people in your life, making your special day, even more special; and your life as a whole.

Chervenka5 said...

Nice to see an picture of both of you HEALTHY! Hope you get a chance to do some belated celebrating this weekend!