Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Mommy

My birthday was last week...however, I spread the event over a two week period. 
We had dinner with friends the Friday night before, Adults only at our favorite causal restaurant...SOOO FUN!
Then we had a family dinner this past Sunday with my family.
And on my actual birthday Travis and the boys cooked dinner and cookie cake for me. 
What a fabulous birthday!
Carson must have done something funny here...I'm surprised and Parker is cracking up!
 
Happy Birthday Mommy!  Let me help you blow out the candle. 
I WANTED TO HELP BLOW OUT THE CANDLE TOO!

Grandma and Parker coloring  
Everyone just hanging out at my dad's.  I loved this!  Just hanging out together on a Sunday evening.  No on rushing here or there, no one leaving to go meet friends or having to run errands.  Just being together as a family on a non-holiday.  LOVED IT!  Hopefully we can do it more often, but if not, I know what I'm planning for next years birthday....
The exact same thing as this year!

No comments: