Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pre-Thanksgiving

What?!? Tomorrow's Thanksgiving?  We better go to the Festival of Trees to get into the holiday spirit!
Come on guys!

Can you believe all of these TOYS?!?
I want....that one!  Do you think they'll miss just one? Have you ever played Jenga? Dad says we shouldn't play with this stack of toys...

Choo-Choo trains are so cool!  I could stay here and watch this all night...
no really, mom and Carson, go ahead and look at the trees...dad and I are good here.  
You didn't tell me there was a SPIDERMAN tree! 
I got my picture taken with daddy, Carson and the "Go-Bears" tree.   
We made one last stop at the train station before we left the main hall.  It was sooo cool!  The train was even cooler than the "barn" (the gingerbread houses) although I wanted to see the barn again too, Mom said no. :(

This crazy tree talked to me on the way out.  I didn't know what to say.  I wasn't sure if I was amused or bewildered.   
But, by the end of the conversation I had made a new friend and I told her "See you later". 
She said, "See you next year"
I hope so, I had a lot of fun at The Festival of Trees! 
My brother, Carson, however, was ready to go...we had overstayed our welcome according to him.

No comments: