Sunday, April 14, 2013

St. Patrick's Day

St. Patrick's Day brought my dad's 65th birthday.  For his 65th b-day, mom, dad, Justin, Sara and I went to the condo at the lake.  We had a nice visit, and a great time shopping.  Dad and I even braved the lake for a boat ride.  BRRRRR! is all I have to say about that, but I would do it again in a heartbeat! :)
The Original Vancil Family
...we're missing a few people in this photo now.....
 Parker, Carson, and Travis spend some time with Grandma/Grandpa "Chloe" that weekend.
They certainly had the Irish spirit with them! 

They thought it was really cool to spend time in Travis' room and have a slumber party with daddy! Everyone slept all through the night.   
 There was plenty of play time too!
Everyone had a great St. Patrick's Day weekend!

No comments: