Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The couch that ate our living room!

WAH HOO!!!
Our living room furniture has finally arrived...well almost all of it....but that's another story.

We have our couch as of 11:30AM today! The delivery men came and my mom was able to come and let them in since Travis and I were at school. They didn't have to take the door off the hinges which was a possible catch in the whole process. It fit smoothly through the door and right into the living room. However, now we have a LOT less space in the living room. I think I've figured out how to make it work. That is if Travis will allow his recliner to be moved to this new position. You can't see the TV as well so I'm not sure if this is a final arrangement of the living room or not. The biggest problem I see is the end table kind of looks out of place in between the couch and the recliner. What do you think?

Our 2nd leather recliner will be delivered tomorrow by Travis' parents when they come for his game. We did have both on Saturday, but when we opened one of them there was a rip in the leather seat! We have had quite the luck with these recliners I tell you!


But no worries now, we have 2 new chairs and a new couch!!!!!!!!!!

Even Buddy, with some assistance due to the cone on his head, enjoyed sitting on the new couch!

No comments: