Saturday, August 16, 2008

A real life book?!?...

OK, first of all I never meant for this to become a nerdy book worm kinda site...and I swear it's not going to....

However, I did intend for this to show what our lives are like here at home, and as summer quickly fades and the school year looms I find myself cramming the reading material I so enjoy but never have time for during the school year.

So it's Saturday night.....we're 26 and 27.....so what do we do??????? Watch the Olympics, read and eat leftover pizza....we are a real exciting crowd I tell you! :)

Anyway on my last post remember how I was babbling on about how I sometime...ok ok most of the time get so wrapped up in my books I think they're real? I have found a BLOG that has a REAL honest to goodness western love story! Again, Travis is on the verge of finding me professional help for this "odd" hobby of reading random people's blogs...but I rationalize that this is indeed what blogs were meant for. Right????????????????

Ok so look to the left of my posting....find Confessions of a Pioneer Woman. Click! Scroll down to the bottom until on the center right side you see Love Story with a cartoon drawing of a cowboy/cowgirl. Click on the picture!
Go all the way to the bottom to read this real life book...or, er blog by chapter.

I am totally addicted! I was laughing all night long out loud in big bursts! Travis couldn't believe it was coming from a blog. I read the whole stinking thing tonight! It is a continuing story, she's not finished with it yet and I can not WAIT for the next chapter! Take some time, get a glass of tea and settle in....

If you do read it, let me know what you think...I'm interested to know if anyone else is a sappy hopeless romantic like myself.

If you read our blog regularly and are tired of reading about books...have no fear....school starts in 8 days after that you'll most likely not see another book posting for quite some time! :)

No comments: