Wednesday, September 17, 2008

When will I learn?

This is what I came home to 5 minutes ago! Buddy seems to have helped himself to my Pampered Chef large bar pan that had left over chocolate chip cookie grease on it as well as the spatula...oh and the knife used to cut the cookies apart. I left the house this morning with the pans, spatula, and knife neatly stacked on the back of the counter waiting to be washed after school...... when will I learn the dog is a chocolate FEINE and has super doggie abilities and can conquer even the heaviest of pans....


The Crime Scene....



He didn't care for his water today, so he put a spatula in it....


A fork, a paper towel, two cookie sheets, a knife, a left over hamburger helper container (my lunch yesterday) We are lucky he didn't cut himself with the knife. That could have been ugly!


Don't let his cute looks fool you! This is him as I type trying to scrounge for more food!
When will I learn????????

2 comments:

Chervenka5 said...

My favorite part is the spatula in the water bowl. Maybe he was trying to wash it off after he licked it clean.

Kay said...

Once again, Buddy shows he has a discriminating palate, eating only those items which are actually edible. Regretfully, Dalmatians (at least ours) seem to believe if it fits in their mouth it must be okay to digest.

Love,
Stechers 1.0