Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hi From Buddy

Hi everyone! It's Buddy....
I thought I'd take a minute to fill you in on what's been going on at our house this summer since Misty and Travis can't seem to find time.

I have been enjoying my summer schedule. I've managed to get some sun daily in the afternoon by the front window..

Today, when I thought Misty and Travis were gone, I made my self comfortable in their bed for a nice relaxing nap. I was able to cover up for some much needed R&R with out any help. However, I was caught..
Can you see me? Travis couldn't either, but I was in such a sound sleep my snoring gave me away. I was a little confused when I got woken up.

I also decided it was time to clean out the office to make room for this "baby" they keep telling me is coming. I thought I was the baby...

I was a big help. I made sure none of the papers blew away in front of the air vent.

Misty and Travis are having a good summer too, but it seems like they are gone as much as when they have regular school. They have been busy teaching/working at summer school, going to doctor appointments and looking for a new car that I can get hair all over and slobber on. I hope they decide to stay home and have some fun with me soon.
Hope you have a great summer!
~Buddy

No comments: