Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Are you ready for some.......

Football?
Today was the beginning of football season for Travis. This year he has been transferred to Lombard 8th grade head coach. This is the junior high where the kids from Nielson and King go so it makes sense for Travis to be coaching at a junior high where the kids already are familiar with him.
Today practice was at 3:30. At 3:30 today this is what it was like outside...
Poor Travis what a day to start junior high football :(
However, by 4:30 this is what the crazy weather was doing....
So I drove up to Lombard and tried to be incognito and take some pictures of the first day of practice. However, I was busted! I think the flash gave me away.

These were taken in the car...again...tring to be "out of sight"....

This is after I had been discovered thanks to a mom I had in my room last year hollering out "you shouldn't be taking pictures of young boys...." she was kidding around, but that yell got the team and "Coach Stecher" to turn around and BUSTED!

No comments: