Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happy Father's Day

This Father's Day all the dads of the family had a great weekend! Travis choose to go to Chuckie Cheese with Parker for his Father's Day eve.  Parker conquered his fear of large stuffed animated creatures...remember hop-hop from Easter??
Well, Chuckie Cheese has left his mark on our son.  After some tears and squirming, Parker gave the big guy a high five....for 6 days/nights now we have heard...
"I cheese"
Yes Parker you went to Chuckie Cheese.
"I five" (as he's pointing to the prized hand that he gave the high five with)
Yes Parker you gave him a high five.
"Door"
Yes Parker then he went through the door.

If you don't acknowledge this you will hear continuous I cheese, I cheese, I cheese until you recognize his accomplishment!





Sunday Morning Travis got to go fishing with his dad and Parker and I went to breakfast with my dad.  Unfortunately, I forgot my camera for breakfast so we'll have to get a grandpa Vancil/Parker shot on here soon.



Happy late Father's Day to all the Super Dad's/Granddad's out there, especially Travis, Ben and Pat!
We love you guys!

No comments: