Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pre-Op

Tonight was my pre-op appointment!  Can you believe that in 3 days Travis and I will walk into the hospital to have a new baby????!!!?? The time has FLOWN by!

This pregnancy has definitely carried differently than Parker.  New baby is much more rambunctious and morphs my stomach often.  It is to the point that it actually hurts now when he moves because he's so big.  I am convinced that this boy will be bigger than Parker's 8 pounds 7 ounces because new guy feels so much heavier!

This is me a week ago at 37 weeks.

 This was me at 40 weeks with Parker right before I left to be induced. 
 I think I'm bigger now at 37 weeks than I was at 40 weeks...geesh...this is going to be a big boy!

Monday morning we go in at 5:30 and the actual C-section will be at 7:30AM.  Baby Jr. will be out and in the world by 7:45AM.  We look forward to sharing the birth details/statistics with all of you later that morning.  We plan to stay 2-3 nights recovering at the hospital and then will be home.  We look forward to introducing little Stecher man to all of you soon!

3 comments:

Dustin & Michele Stehling said...

you look great!! Can't wait to hear the news of when your new little/big! guy arrives!! We will plan a visit once you are home and get comfortable enough for company.

BURNS FAMILY said...

I can't believe the time is here already!!!!! We'll be thinking about you and hovering around our phone. :) The basement is awesome! How fun is the blue paint! Great job, Travis.

Chervenka5 said...

Can't WAIT to meet the little guy!!