Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Gingerbread House

We continue to do the Try it on Tuesday's at Bright Futures Pre-School.  We ask Parker if he wants to go to pre-school and he immediately shouts yeah!  This previous Tuesday he added..."what we make mommy?"  
It is fun to see him so energetic about "school" at such an early age!
This week Parker made a Gingerbread house.  He had very little assistance.  I helped him frost the inside edge, he added the graham crackers.  He started to frost the outside edge,I helped finish.  He added all of the candy decorations...I helped by eating the skittles in his bucket ;)
We think Parker's first Gingerbread house is beautiful!  I'm still amazed he did it mostly himself!
We will miss Try it on Tuesday's over the next few weeks, but look forward to starting again in January!
Yum!  Frosting...Eat it mommy? Eat it? 
Look at my house guys! 
Cheese!

No comments: