Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Ho, Ho, Ho!

Shyvel is a local children's photographer.  Some friends use her and she has great backdrops/photos with Santa, Easter Bunny, a Fall scene etc.  
This year I just had to have her do the kids photos.  The cost is very comparable to the mall Santa and I had great visions of this picture perfect Santa photo that I could enlarge and hang in our house as part of our Christmas decor, send out in Christmas cards, etc...

The photo didn't make the cut...
Shyvel is still wonderful, and I look forward to her doing work for us in the future.  She was patient with a bawling Parker who was suddenly petrified of Santa and of Carson who wouldn't look at the camera and with me who kept dodging in and out of the photo trying to get both kids to look and smile at the same time...

Also, please excuse the lime green, unmatching, Oscar the grouch socks that Carson is wearing.  Travis tried to change the socks when we got there, but I was in such a rush and so worried that we would be making people wait I said it was fine, don't worry about it...
Once again, I wish I had listened to Trav....

Ho, ho, ho!

1 comment:

Dustin & Michele Stehling said...

Still a very cute photo! I don't think anyone has a photo with Santa and two kids aged two and under that is frame worthy :)